Asheville Outlets provides retailers and restaurateurs with long-term and short-term leasing opportunities.
Asheville Outlets is the newest destination for shopping in the greater Asheville market - the regional and economic hub for western North Carolina with a strong and growing visitor market. Shoppers will find many of the most popular names in the outlet industry, including Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Coach, Cole Haan, GAP Factory Store, J. Crew Factory, Nike Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, and Vera Bradley Outlet. The popular Field & Stream adds even more excitement to the shopping experience.
Ideally located five miles southwest of downtown Asheville at the I-26 and Route 191 interchange, Asheville Outlets has excellent regional access. The Asheville metropolitan market is a regional and economic hub for western North Carolina and Asheville itself has a strong and growing visitor market. Approximately 9.8 million people visit the Asheville region each year, of which 3.3 million stay overnight. With no other outlet center within 80 miles, the retailers at Asheville Outlets thriving from the strong residential and tourism markets.
- Excellent regional access with location on I-26
- Location at Exit 33 is one of the region's primary entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Five miles southwest of downtown Asheville.
- 9.8 million annual visitors to Asheville region, of which 3.3 million visitors stay overnight
- Average household income of typical visitor is in excess of $85,000.
- Barron's has named Asheville as No.1 of the 15 Best Places for Second Homes
Short-term Specialty Leasing Contact
Megan Thorp, Specialty Leasing Manager
For additional information and to apply for specialty leasing opportunities, please visit: Asheville Outlets Specialty Leasing